Thursday, November 29, 2007

Carmindy's 11/22/07 Newsletter


Carmindy is writing a second book, "Feature Focus" (first book is the "The 5 Minute Face") and asks:

What is your favorite facial feature and why? (1-2 sentences long) Example: "I love how my right eyebrow forms a question mark whenever I'm lost in laughter." or "My apple cheeks show off my dimples."


What is one question you have about playing up a certain facial feature? And you know me ladies… focus on the positive! Example: "I really like the way liquid liner looks and I'd love to play up my eyes using it. Any tips?" or "How can I use foundation to accentuate my smooth skin, while evening out its tone?"


What's your favorite "mirror mantra"? Meaning, when you choose to celebrate yourself and your unique beauty, what do you say to yourself to keep feeling confident? Example: "Today I'm healthy and I'm so grateful!" or "Nobody has these eyes, baby!"


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home